Sunday, June 19, 2016

[Request] Make-ahead breakfast with complications

I've made a plan with my roommates to do all the cooking provided they buy the ingredients - pretty sweet deal, right? The main problem right now is breakfast. One roommate gets up between 0400 and 0500 to go to work, one gets up between 0500 and 0700, two get up between 1100 and 1500 (really), and I'm mostly nocturnal. I'm looking for ideas and recipes that I can make at least the night before (bonus points for being able to be made on the weekend and kept refrigerated for use during the week) that are easy enough to portion for reheating separately. It's best if they're under 400 calories, but I can adjust recipes to make that happen. Also, not that it's a huge deal for breakfast, but one roommate's allergic to peppers/capsicum. Thanks! (Also, this is my first Reddit post ever I think, so I hope I did everything ok!)



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment