Thursday, April 27, 2017

Homemade pizza

This pizza sustained us for a few years (of course we ate other things too) when Mum died and Dad couldn't cook anything (he didn't know to prepare food). I'm sharing it today with you all:

Ingredients (bar topping)

  • 500ml warm water
  • 100ml oil (we use sunflower oil)
  • 2 soup spoons sugar
  • 2 dessert spoons salt
  • 1kg flour
  • 2 soup spoons dry yeast

The topping that we use, in the order of placing

  • Ketchup
  • Oregano
  • Sesame seeds
  • Cheese
  • Ham (or what is it called, I don't eat it on my pizza)
  • Ketchup
  • Oregano
  • Sesame seeds

Directions

  • Mix everything up

  • Let it rise for an hour

  • Re-knead

  • Put topping

  • Bake in a preheated oven over 200°C.

 

(Please note that I am not a native speaker of the English language nor am from a well developed country, so I may not know of different concepts in better developed countries, and I may have made spelling mistakes, I am sorry for that. Bon appétit!)



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment