Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Thin white sauce

I just made one of the best thin white sauces , but i have no idea what to eat it with. I start with rendering down prosciutto and relatively soft motz, and i know it sounds crazy but follow along with me. Then i add cubed ham, butter and whole mile, plus a bit of salt to taste. What I end up with is chunks of curd/meat, that it partially stuck to the pan and really not too appetizing, however, when i run it through a strainer/cheese cloth/shinwa it is really one of the better sauces i have made, however I dont know what to eat it with because the sauce is so thin. I want it this thin, i want this exact taste and texture + i dont want to add flower, create a buchamel, or switch up the order/recipe just looking for ideas to mix a thin white sauce with.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment