Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Ideas for what to serve with sweet potato mash & cabbage/artichoke bake? (Recipes included)

Hello! I'm making dinner for 4 people including myself tonight.

So far, I know I want to make Sweet Potato and Silken Tofu Mash and Roasted Cabbage and Brussel Sprouts with Crispy Herbs and Tahini Dressing. Recipes

I feel like I should make something to go with it to round out the plate but I'm not sure what?

The two restrictions are that it needs to be pescetarian, and I'm trying to impress one of the dudes who used to be a chef at a famous restaurant, (not trying to blow his socks off but I want to prove that I can cook for someone who has high standards as well as everyone else).

Any thoughts?

Note: Recipes are from Donna Hay Fresh & Light, Issue 5 and Donna Hay - Life in Balance.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment