Thursday, September 24, 2015

Chuy's (Tex-Mex Restaurant) Creamy Jalapeño Sauce/Dressing Recipe

Hello all back in 2009 I used to work at Chuy's Restaurant in TX and well back then as right now as well the Creamy Jalapeño is like crack to guests, I figure I'd share the recipe which I got back then, I only recently found it in my old pictures.

Ingredients Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
*6 Packs
Buttermilk
*1 Gal
Mayonaisse, heavy
*2 Gal
Jalapeños, sliced (without juice)
*3 QTS
Jalapeños, juice
*2 Cups
Tomatillo sauce, cold
*3 QTS
Cilantro (cleaned)
*6 OZ

.
Instructions

  1. Open jalapeño pack and discard juice. (btw I know this sound redudant but thats what the recipe calls for lol...)
  2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and blend with stick blender (or regular blender)

PS: As you can tell this recipe isfor about a 4-5 Gallon batch, you can divide down the recipe to make a more personal size serving as this is clearly a restaurant size serving.

-Enjoy!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment