Sunday, September 27, 2015

[Request] I need more calories! Any quick recipes to help me squeeze cals into my busy days?

Hey guys, I posted here once before and got a TON of great answers, so I'm back. Between my busy schedule as a working, full-time college kid and my medication that decreases appetite, I'm having a tough time getting enough calories into my diet. I don't much time to prepare big, hearty meals but I hate eating frozen processed food to feel full. Does anyone have some ideas for easy snacks/meals that will help me pack on some pounds?

Obviously I don't just want to add a beer gut, but I'm also not looking to put on 20 pounds of lean muscle in a month. Protein shakes are nice and convenient but they're expensive and can upset my stomach, and don't even contain many calories on their own. I think I just need some carbs and protein to get some mass back and I'd love some suggestions for recipes to help me do that on my limited time/budget. Thanks so much!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment