Friday, September 25, 2015

Need a good beef burger recipe :/

I have tried two recipes online and all of them came disaster. I don't know what am I doing wrong. Don't know what to blame the ingredients or the method I am suppose to prepare.

  1. Tried the In-out-Out Burger Animal sytle from seriouseat. Took massive amount of time investment and tried to replicate as much as I can. Even made the sweet pickel relish myself. The color came out exact but the entire burger was so lame. No taste or flavor. Nothing like you get from an ordinary burger joint
  2. Few months after the let down, someon recommended me this another simple recipe where to flavor the minced meat by adding ingredients like mustards. Can't remember the recipe exactly but people had a positive review of it. It came out pretty lame as hell. Again, a burger from a regular joint would be better

Anyone know a decent recipe which actually works? I just want to make a simple whooper style burger. But the beef paty always comes out really really stupid. I think its the quality of the beef to be blamed? Or I might be getting it too much minced. Like

  1. Oh yea, people say "get extra fat in the beef for more flavour' I did that by askin the local butcher to add 'extra'. It made the damn beef patty taste nastier.
  2. Whenever I frying the beef patty, the damn shit would try to shrink itself so much. They said to put a dimple on the top too. Didn't work. It should still shrink. The beef itself didn't even taste nice. Because the sauce was lame too, it was a very low grade burger

How the hell do I make a delicious BEEF burger?



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment