Thursday, March 30, 2017

Got all excited to make fajitas, realised have no fajita mix, what's recommended for the spices ?

(Sorry I don't use reddit a lot I don't know how to attach the tags to my post)

I bought everything to make fajitas, thinking I still had packets of the powder mix in the cupboard. Got ready to start cooking and found out I was mistaken.

I've never felt the need to make the spice mix myself, the packets have always done me right, but now is as good a time as any I suppose.

So what is people's goto spice mixture for fajitas ? (Don't worry about ingredients, I've got a decent spice collection. Also tomatoes, paste, puree, passata..etc etc., so go wild)

Thanks in advance!

Oh also, if you have any sort of unique thing that isn't widely known, throw it in! I'm willing to give it a try :)



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment