Saturday, May 28, 2016

[Request] Crispy Chicken Wings?

I used to go to this restaurant, which wasn't even American food, just for their wings. It wasn't a focal point on their menu, just a random, out of place appetizer, but they were the best chicken wings I ever had.

Normally, chicken wings have a thin crust that is more chewy than anything. The sauce is runny, gets all over your hands. The wings I'm looking for are really crispy and it seemed as if the sauce was almost fried into the crust. There was extra sauce, for sure, but it wasn't dripping off of them and didn't completely cover your fingers.

They looked somewhat like this

NOT this

But also not like this

The only thing I can remember about them is that the description said something about fried twice. I'm not 100% on that though, so I could be lying to you.

Please help me! Thanks!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment