Monday, May 30, 2016

[Request] Recipes that use vegan cheese

The recipes don't have to be vegan themselves, my friend is just allergic to lactose and casein and I introduced him to vegan cheese and ice cream. Currently we have only made grilled cheese and quesadillas. When the cheese melts it gets very goopy/yummy but it's not very good cold(to us).

Anyways I want to try making a pizza but am afraid when the cheese melts in the oven it will turn more into cheese dip then stringy cheese(seeing as that's what happens when making the sandwiches). Has anyone tried this?

Obviously any recipe is welcome and again the recipe itself doesn't have to be vegan but I am not against it either. I am all for experimenting but like I mentioned I fear the consistency of melted vegan cheese wouldn't work for most cheesy dishes like lasagna, pizza, etc.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment