Thursday, May 26, 2016

Super Crunchy French Toast

I threw this recipe together one morning when my girlfriend wanted French Toast. I'm not a huge fan of French Toast but I'm hooked on this one.

~Ingredients~

4 Slices of White Bread 2 Eggs 1/4 Cup of milk 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon 1 Cup of Panko 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar

~Directions~

Whisk Eggs, Milk, Vanilla And Cinnamon in a shallow bowl (I use Tupperware)

In another shallow bowl whisk together Panko and Brown Sugar

Dip a slice of bread in the egg mixture, flip over and let it sit for a few seconds to soak up some of the egg. Then move the slice over to the Panko mixture and liberally coat both sides.

Fry the toast in a skillet with butter until golden brown and delicious.

Top with Maple Syrup or any other of your favorite toppings

ENJOY :)



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment