Friday, May 20, 2016

[REQUEST] Looking for recipe ideas for vacation.

First off, I feel like there's probably a better sub to post this in as it is more of a meal plan type request so if anyone knows of one let me know and I'll move it.

I'm going on vacation in a few weeks and my group (8 adults, 1 child) prefers to cook in for most meals. We'll have access to a kitchen and should have room to pack a crockpot and what not. We will not have a grill :(

I'm looking for recipes that will use similar ingredients without feeling like we're eating the same thing for each meal. And things that can used for lunch the next day, like Monday's grilled chicken can be used on a salad for lunch Tuesday.

There's no diet restrictions or allergies. Four of the adults are great cooks but preferably the recipes could be made by anyone in the kitchen as we take turns cooking while others are getting ready to go out at night.

Anyone up for the challenge of helping me plan a menu?



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment