Wednesday, May 18, 2016

[Question] I have pre-cooked meatballs and a bag of veggies, what do I make?

Here's the scoop: I have like 120 frozen, pre-cooked turkey meatballs. The bag of veggies are also frozen and include carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. I am having 2-5 people over, soon, and I don't know what to do with these items.

I have everything else set; I have my drinks ready, the dip ready, and all the activities planned.

I was thinking of throwing the meatballs into the slowcooker with barbecue sauce (this is how I usually eat them,) and then pair it with roasted veggies? Would that be good or would it be seen as weird? (I've never seen someone eat bbq meatballs with roasted veggies besides me...) I could also buy slider bread and have that ready. Is this enough?

This is just me being an angsty college student, but I feel like I'm overthinking it, because I do that A LOT, but I also never feel it's good enough.

Any thoughts/help/questions would be awesome!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment