Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hot Wing Recipes?

Recently I've been watching this show on YouTube called "Hot Ones" on the First We Feast channel (Highly recommend, it is very entertaining). They take a bunch of different hot sauces and as the show progresses, they increase the heat each time. I decided to purchase one of the sauces recently. I got the "Pain is Good", Tabasco flavored sauce. Hot, but not ridiculous by any means. It also isn't really a buffalo wing sauce, more of a bottled hot sauce. I looked everywhere online for their recipe, but to no avail. I then searched up a bunch of hot sauces as well as their recipes, but it seems like everything is just typical buffalo wing sauce. The sauce I have isn't really meant to coat the entire wing, rather just give a little bit of flavor and spice. I would really appreciate any suggestions for wing recipes that you might have. I have a way to fry the wings, but I don't mind oven cooked recipes either. I would also like a bit of a lighter coating, not super doughy. Also, what would be the best way to do the sauce? Just drizzle it on after? Maybe just spread it with a brush? Any help would mean a lot to me.

Tldr; looking for wing recipe to use with my hot sauce. Not too doughy or oven cooked.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment