Tuesday, January 26, 2016

[Request] Dinner party for husband's boss... And I'm pregnant.

Hi guys,

As the title explains, we're hosting a dinner party for my husband's boss and a couple of other work related people. I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant, and don't want to have anything to do with my kitchen but... Alas. Kinda have to at this point and I don't really know what to do.

Generally these people don't deal too well with hot/spicy food, and I would like a one or two pot meal to save on clean up. I'm making a baked cheesecake for dessert so that's easy enough to do the day before. I'm usually pro in the kitchen... But this bub has completely thrown me lately.

Anyone have any ideas of what I can make that's fancy enough to wow onlookers, but simple-ish at the same time? Any and all help/ideas are appreciated!!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment