Monday, January 25, 2016

[Request] Slow cooker recipe for picky crew - tonight!

Just found out I'll be in charge of a dinner for 5-7 guys tonight. While I don't necessarily need to use their slow cooker, they requested that I do so and I think it would be a safe bet regardless.

There can't be any pork, for religious reasons, or any onion, for allergy reasons, which cuts out 99% of my slow cooker recipes. They want meat to be the center of the meal, or I'd go with some kind of pasta, and they don't want stew, which is my other slow cooker staple. They also will not eat BBQ.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know this is annoyingly specific :( I figured this would be the best place to post, but if you think cross-posting to /r/SlowCooking or /r/Cooking would be preferable please let me know.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment