Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Healthy, Home-Made Fast Food. (Including KFC!)

Hi all,

 

When dieting in the past I found that totally depriving myself of fast food and take-outs typically resulted in me "falling off the wagon" and ultimately gorging on all sorts of take-out and junk food.
As part of my quest to eat clean in 2016 I decided that, rather than try to cut fast food out of my diet completely, I would try to create my own healthy alternatives to fast-food.

 

I recently wrote 5 recipes for cooking healthy, home-made alternatives to fast-food, including KFC and sweet and sour chicken.
Here's the link to the recipes: Eat This, Not That: Fast Food

 

Does anyone else have any recipes for cooking fast-food style healthy meals?

 

Kind regards, John.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment