Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I want to make some coconut chicken curry with my crock pot tonight but the last time I made it, it turned out okay. What can I do to make it amazing?

This is the recipe I wanted to make. It was my first time making curry with my crock pot a few days ago and it turned out okay. It smelt great but I couldn't really taste the spices that I added. Maybe it was because I used peanut butter instead of tomato sauce? It also turned out super oily which was probably because I added too much coconut oil. I wanted to add vegetables too but I don't know which vegetable would taste good with it.

I want to make it again today but I want it to be better this time. Any tips for a sweet, creamy, and flavorful curry (without tomato sauce though cause I don't have any right now)?



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment