Monday, December 21, 2015

Need help with an eggnog recipe!

Hey guys, a little backstory, I recently moved to Sweden for a study abroad and I have a cousin here who I just met this year and she has been absolutely phenomenal with me. She's included me in all her family traditions and has done her best to make me feel like I'm not alone here. She has cancer and the treatment has left her unable to have any dairy in her diet although she can have a little bit of egg (but it does give her pain if she has too much). She has never tried eggnog and when I told her about my family traditions back home she really wanted to try it but obviously it's nothing but dairy. Is it possible to make a dairy free eggnog? She drinks soy milk, almond milk, and coconut milk, but I don't know what I could substitute for egg as well as what to use to get the closest flavor to the real thing. She's done a lot for me and I really want to try and make this for her...any help would be great!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment