Sunday, February 28, 2016

Broke university student looking for simple to cook meals that i can cook in bulk and eat throughout the week.

Hi guys, Im a university student who's looking for some simple recipes of meals that i can prepare and cook in bulk then put in tupperware and eat throughout the week.

I should add that I am a novice in the Kitchen (something im not proud of and as soon as i can afford to i will be taking cooking classes) however i do have an acceptable grip of the basics.

Perhaps I am asking too much in finding a recipe thats (a) cheap, (b) easy to prepare, and (c) able to be cooked in bulk/long lasting so I don't mind if getting the ingredients together is pricey as I will save money in the long run by cooking in bulk. I just want to eat more healthily as i'm tired of microwave meals and 2 minute noodles.

Thanks for your help guys.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment