Thursday, February 25, 2016

REQUEST: give up your amazing dessert recipes!

Girlfriend's off home for three weeks next weekend, so I'm putting a little meal together on Saturday, but I'm stumped by desserts. Everything I find is either too unimpressive and basic, or waaay too involved for what is ultimately three portions of dessert (one each, and a third that I'll split with her if she's lucky).

It's going to be two course only, she's only little. Pork wellington for mains, stuffed with black pudding. So something not terribly rich and heavy would be good I think.

For reference, Valentine's meal desserts were chocolate fondants, so I'm pretty familiar with my kitchen. I just don't want to spend hours in there making two portions.

Let's have it, what would you make?



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment