Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Inexpensive Dinner Date Ideas

Hey all! I lurk on this subreddit a lot and I thoroughly enjoy it. I thought this would be the perfect place to seek help for my dilemma at hand.

I need exactly as the title states: recipes to consider for a first dinner date. I'm in college, so I'm on a budget, but willing to go out of my way to make something both aesthetically pleasing and savory.

I had originally asked this girl out on a lunch date, but then she suggested we go out for dinner. Took me by surprise, but I'm not complaining. She loves home cooked meals so I thought it'd be better to make her dinner than to take her out to a chain restaurant (overpriced and not good for the value). In addition to recipes, I'd really appreciate any advice you can give me for this dinner night. I usually go out to a restaurant whenever I have dates; I don't have experience on the home-made dinner date.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment