Ingredients: • extra firm tofu; water pressed out and cut in to 1 inch thick rectangles • 1/4 cup sliced baby Bella mushrooms • Italian seasoning; enough to sprinkle and cover the tofu • 2 Tbsp olive oil • 4 Tbsp vegannaise (Follow Your Heart is the brand I use) • 1 slice of cheese of your choice (I prefer Gouda and cheddar) • 2 slices of bread of your choice (I use the alvarado street flaxseed bread)
Directions: 1. Cover the pan/skillet with oil. 2. Season slices of tofu on both sides with Italian seasoning and set aside. 3. Add sliced baby bella mushrooms to pan and then add tofu on top 4. Allow for tofu to get crispy on one side and then turn over and do the same. If the mushrooms start to get more brown before the tofu, take them out of the pan and set aside. 5. Toast your bread and then slater both pieces with vegannaise. 6. Top bread with cheese and mushrooms and add tofu once it's crispy on both side
Enjoy Nomz
No comments:
Post a Comment